All photos on this website are protected by copyright. Any copying, usage and/or distribution without the express written permission of ArcticNet is strictly prohibited.
ArcticNet researchers, students, partners and collaborators can access most of the photos from the ArcticNet Photo Gallery by contacting Zineb Oumoussa at.
For media: all ArcticNet photos can be licensed for use in both electronic and print publications. All licenses granted are non-exclusive. Licensing fees are based on usage. A high-resolution watermarked image can be obtained without charge for inspection and comping purposes, with the understanding that any comping or presentation use is done with the intent of licensing the image if the final layout is approved. To establish quotes, please provide us with the image ID(s) and the following information describing as to how the image(s) will be used:
- What is the media type (e.g., book, magazine, brochure, etc.)?
- What is the Industry (e.g., advertising, editorial, corporate, etc.)?
- What is the distribution (e.g., locally, regionally, nationally or internationally)?
- What is the final image size (e.g., ½ page)?
- What is the press run (e.g., 50 000 copies)?
To obtain photos and/or quotes, please contact:
1045, avenue de la Médecine, Room 4081
Quebec City (Quebec)